Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Friday, November 20, 2009

LOL XD

Really LOL la XD
that 1st week oni i came back liao XD
well mainly cuz i stil need to bring some stuff XD
i would not wan2 abandon my lovely blog since got wonderful readers =)
so i must still try my best to upload la hehe =)

So place at MFA...
many rules...
good food =)
play basketball till muscle cramp yesterday XD
err...many instructor from INDIA AIR FORCE =)
and got ang mo oso =)
don play play man hehe =)
very strict till 1st day already got 2 people was send back to dorm just to shave misai XD
managed to make friends =)
my dorm mate is cina guy who have same interest wif me =)
PLAY BBAL hehe =)
studying very hard at the moment...
School exam is coming soon Xd
nex week...
well after 3months of ground school...
FLYING phrase la =)
where i'm gonna fly for 3 months hehe =)
then study back =)
well that's all la hehe =)
sorry not much update XD

me and Gary my dorm mate haha =)

me with a piper warrior plane =)
will fly it after 3months ground school XD

me with some friends =)

my AIR LAW BOOK!!!
SO DAMN THICK XD

No comments:

Post a Comment