Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

so call Last post.......will return but not sure when...

Today was the last day i'm at kl b4 start a new chapter of my life =)
well today cut my hair lo...
like gonna go army oni XD
very short liao lo hehe =)

den went MBO GALAXY Ampang =)
watched 'THE BOX"
i don recommend u guys to watch it...
its not so nice...
for me la =)
cuz me,kiri,yen chin,& Hon sim din really enjoy haha XD
well its still nice to hangout XD
i'm not sure when will be the nex time for me to hangout XD
well there's always future =)

anyway honestly speaking...
this blog will be left alone for a period of time =)
no worries cuz i'll update bout diary of a pilot guy in academy =)
i'm gonna start writing it on the very 1st day i touch MFA =)
then thanks for reading my blog =)
hope u all readers do enjoy my stuff in this blog hehe =)
will be back for more hehe =)

and to all my frens...
good luck and all the best =)
exams are coming=)
just do ur best ya =)
keep in touch hehe =)

and to my dear =)
all the best in SPM ya hehe =)
take care dear =)
i'm sorry for stuff that i've made u unhappy and all b4...
just 1 to let u know that i love u a lot dear =)
i will do my very best in MFA and will see dear when there's possibilities =)

ONCE AGAIN =)
THANKS FOR READING!!!
quote from me = don worry be happy..once u r happy u will be lucky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment