Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

7-11 =) The day to remember =)

7November2009..
Yesterday(Saturday) was the...
Gathering/Farewell =)
1stly i gotta say thanks mom and dad =)
lucky both of them give green light for this gathering to success =)
Then i gotta thanks the guys and girls who attend =)
Debbie (my dear)
Ryan
Janice
Ivan
Wen chien
Zu Ken
Kelvin
Fatt Hon
Chin Wei
Hao Kong
Jun Wie
Yuen Xun
Isaac
Pearly Cheah
Kai Yang
Shok Chen
Weng Zhoy
Yen Chin
Joshua
(Elaine)Yi Ling
Wen Hui
Zhen Yao
Zi Liang
Sheong Ken
Yi Ling
Hon Sim
Wan Huey
Ting Ting
Wai Yen
Lai Yen
Shi Yin
Prashan
Kiri
Sin Hong
Siow Ee
Suhen
Pui Yan
Elyn
Wooi Chyng
Siew Wen
Ken Hin
Kah Yee
and relatives =)

Thanks for coming =) Hope and Glad u all enjoyed the party =)

Oh Ya i receive some wonderful stuff =)
Adidias BOTTLE!!!-Sin Hong/ Pui Yan / Edfred =)
BG WAllet!!!-Alison(siow ee)/Wen Hui/Li Min/ Yi Ling =)
ULTRAMAN!!!-Wai Yen/ Lai Yen/ Ting Ting/ Elyn =)
Victor shirt(Kuala Lumpur)- Wan Huey =)
CHOCOLATES!!!-Isaac group =)
NIKE SHOE BAG!!!-Wen Chien/ Elaine/Kiri/ Siew Wen/ Sook Hsen/ Fiona/ Wen Jing/ Yen Hooi/ Kai Yang/ Hon Sim/ Janice/ Pearly Cheah =)
BYFORD BOXERS!!!-Suhendran/ Prashan/ Kiri =)
Thanks a lot FRIENDS =)
Some Moments during the evening =)


To My DEAR FRIENDS , =)
Its a sure thing that I'm gonna miss u all =)
well even its just MELAKA...
the time for me to c u guys....
unspeakable =)
cuz i will not know when will be the next time v all can sit, drink, laugh, eat, play, camwhore, rombongan to my room, and many more =)
btw u guys and girls forget to visit the balcony XD
there got my dad's lights creation hehe =)
I truly enjoyed myself also =)
well most important is that we keep in touch ya =)
so that maybe the next 5 or more years when most of us are graduating...
i will try ask my dad for another round of wonderful moment together =)
Btw i m uploading the pictures in facebook =)
[My acc name Adrian Lim Wen Liang]
U all can have a look at there =)
btw I will be in school 1more day =)
not sure which day XD

to my dear,
i know that things might be hard in future...
No matter how hard it is...
I would like u to have trust in ourselves =)
And we will make it =)
just like what u told my dad XD
well time pass fast so i'll GAMBATE fast graduate...
so that can spend more time with u ya =)
Don worry be happy =)
Love u dear XOXO ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment