Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recent updates =)

Yoyoyo XD
i fell so kesian to this blog la XD
owner also din really pay much attention to this site XD
well anyway just for updates =) AHEM...
studying here is not so simple..(especially JAA/JAR)
and recently just fail 1 sub XD
my Air law haha XD
I cant be a lawyer...my memory power isn't that great XD
lucky its not the JAA type...
if JAA type means i gotta pay 75POUNDS!!!!!!! just to resit man XD
lucky this paper is the malaysian paper =)
anyhow still gotta work very hard la hehe =)
Pilot to be in process hehe =)
well everything always starts with a single step then proceed hehe =)
oh ya besides that bbal comp XD
my batch just won a senior batch =)
53-14 haha XD
later will face the stronger 1 la XD
which is on monday =)
time pass damn fast hehe =)
suddenly only...i m like gonna be 2months here liao XD
anyway all the best guys =)happy go lucky hahahahahahahahahah =)
and to my dear =)
i miss u =)
sorry i cant really be with you at certain moments now =)
anyhow looking forward to webcam with ya =) c ya

3 comments:

  1. Omg ur blog same song as mine la ! u change !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear I miss u too! <3 loads of XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Somebody misses Somebody ;) I think a said the same thing at your blog right, debbie? ;)

    ps : I have better Memory power. Lol!

    ReplyDelete