Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting ready for melaka =)

Yesterday and today was my shopping day XD
well gotta get ready for my new chapter of life...
Flying school =)
yesterday bought the uniforms and long pants XD
so hard to find such uniform XD
lucky i mean finally can find it which is at KAmdar =)
well it looks like i'm a taxi driver in it XD

Ok so this is how i look in my uniform XD
if u wan2 leave a comment go ahead =)


den another lucky thing is that my parents let my upgrade my phone XD
well cuz my lil bro hp KO...so my old hp give to him XD
I upgrade into a simple 3G phone =)
it x cost 1K...
rm640 oni =) with a 1G memory card =)
so far i m enjoying the functions of this phone but its obviously laggy a bit XD
well since its a gift from dad and mom...
I MUST DO MY BEST AT FLYING SCHOOL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment