Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last day of school XD {and some updates =)}

Today was my last day in school =)[or semi last XD]
well nothing much really happen...
things that happen...
enter school...
many people think i'm in "mabuk" situation since my cheek is very pinkish XD
due to sunburn so what to expect XD
well at school i managed to take some pictures hehe =)
and some of my friends camwhore with my camera XD
anyway its ok XD...
I kinda like skip lunch...which i rarely do it XD...
cuz gotta get my sijil berhenti sekolah XD
when i was in the office...many stuff kinda like happen XD
  • I ask teacher to photostat for me my stuff XD
  • Pn. Tan helped me out with the leaving cert...
  • Chat a bit...teachers saying that they are happy i came back and the same time sad that i'm leaving XD anyway its life hehe =)
  • Even the pengetua speak to me in a very kind way i was WOW in my head...
  • the kinda WALAO part is that the chop for the pengetua got the word "pengetua cemerlang"
  • then when i entered class its already gonna start XD...
  • during colloqium me kiri n yen chin went down for lunch 1st XD since we missed it haha =)
  • when enter the lecture hall the wonderful part is that i managed to learn some maths stuff =) that's cool hehe =)
  • well since its the last day of school better learn some stuff XD
And not to forget that i actually learnt that..
The right ways of shaking hands can actually make 1 feel satisfy/happy =)
When my form teacher shook my hands,
he really grip it real hard =)
and suddenly the feeling was there...weird but cool XD
Then just now when ken hin came to school and said he cant make it...
then when he shake hands with me...I've like got the feeling XD
Its so cool that actually a hand shake can really make 1 feel better =)
then when during hand shake...
some words said will be something like motivation...
that's what i felt so far =)
my teachers shook my hands real firm and wish me all the best =)
Its like 1 hell of a unpurchasable moment =)
so in future we have to shake hands real good to make 1 feel good =)


Anyway since i forget to post in my blog the pictures..
here it goes =)

My leaving school cert XD
My Wonderful class teacher =) En Yassir =)
the magnum gun that the gunman use =)
wanted to touch but he don let XD
1 of the bullet =)

SadLY i step MUD...Well Its the ART of MUD XD
Me "duty-ing"
CAMWHORE!!! =)




Well I really gotta express my THANKS to her =)
This is Yuen Chu =)
well i know her this year =)
my talking{story teller} partner XD
and she's 1 of my kinda close buddy in form6 =)
1st i gotta say...
THANKS FOR THE FAREWELL PRESENT =)
I LOVE IT =)
very cute and its very useful XD
got scissors,cellotape,rubber,sharperner,& glue =)
most of all its an AIRPLANE design =)

Thanks for it and its great to know u =)
ALL THE BEST TO U =)
will keep in touch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment