Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Monday, November 2, 2009

BOWLING ^_^

Bowling is 1 of my favorite sport =)
Started playing since 15 years old =)
Style of playing......simple hook =)
lowest score......(cant remember XD)
higest score......(267points ^_^)
History of my bowling days...
  • 1st in graded and beginner 2007...once 1st in open category XD
  • Sunway high school tourney (2nd in u-18)
  • Mssmkl (07-3rd in doubles, 7th overall, Team cant rmb XD
  • Mssmkl (08-1st in Team,3rd doubles,5th overall =)
  • so sad that another 1 digit then can make it to KLsquad in year 07&08 XD
  • Sukan Teras Training...
  • mainly is FUN with buddies =)
Well today i purposely skip school cuz my buddy(Ken Hin) says he wanted to play bowling =)
So agreed with him and PLAYED at TIMESQUARE =)
well ate che cheoung fun at 7-eleven while waiting for him to arrive XD
then when he reach...the FUN begins XD
we played the promotion RM12 for 4games =)
its kinda reasonable price if i'm not mistaken hehe =)

When i was playing today..
I stated out...badly XD...
where i cant really bowl well XD
maybe its because i had not been touching the ball for a long time XD
anyway after game by game...
managed to get my touch back =)
Its a very 'SYOK' feeling =)
i mean when i get the touch back XD
cuz its like giving me more confident when playing =)
well happy go lucky that's for sure =)
Last game was kinda promising XD...
where i managed to get the score above 150 XD...
I like bowling like the...
smoker like to smoke...
drinker like to drink...
etc =)

McD hehe =) teenager's kinda fav food XD
well cant blame ^_^
1st reason is free refill...
2nd reason is the lunch set is at affordable rate =)
3rd reason is my buddy spend me XD
Thanks dude =)
MY breakfast hehe =)
The final score of the day 159 XD
McD meal =)
My buddy ken hin =)
My masterpiece moment XD where A is me XD
Nice Timing XD whereby its a strike XD

I got split in this 2 vid XD pai seh man XD

No comments:

Post a Comment