Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

30/8/09(should blog yesterday but connection prob XD)


SAD when connection failure...cant online...no msn..no blog...anyway life must go on even if there's no computer or laptop in my house XD...so as for yesterday hehe =)...After so long(not sure how long) only i can get to see my dear XD...
woke up early...
Drove the OLD(13years) Honda CITY to fetch my dear hehe...(at LM)
Its still a good car even its very old already XD...
Then fetch her come and date in my house XD...well there's a reason y she's to my house XD...
At 1st i thought of making her lunch...buta-buta my dad take all of us go lunch together XD...
so all of us went lunch together @ a Chinese restaurant @ Concorde Hotel..
Ate DIM SUM XD...
eat till very filling XD...stomach bloated a lil hehe =)
when came home that time its already 2something...
[time past very fast,conclusion life is short so enjoy til de max =) ]
Then when my dad was doing his gardening, he needs more soil call me to get some..
I drove out the BIG truck XD[my dad's IZUZU D-MAX]...
well thank GOD that i managed 2 escape A accident XD...
N LUCKY MY DEAR is with me at that time XD...
things that made me THANK GOD kau kau is that...

While driving,
there's a spider at my hand..
[I don't know its a spider till i look @ it]
i swing my hand then the spider drop...
MY EYES ON THE SPIDER...i KILL IT suddenly...
My DEAR SHOUT ( WEIIIIII!!!!!!!!)
@ that moment the car is SO DAMN CLOSE to HIT THE CURB of the road XD...
Lucky i managed to maneuver the car to AVOID hitting it..phew..lucky me man XD...
then went back to house to settle the soil at the garden hehe =)

Bout 4plus...start journey sending my dear to LM
[not her house cuz i don't know and she don't want me stalking on her XD]
well then that's the day of dating her XD...after that...
HEAD TO TIME SQUARE hehe =)

@ TS...
Meet up with my fren who just got back from Indonesia,Jazli..
My future aeroplane passenger Siong koon..
and some of Jazli fren who i dont know some.. except saddam and a few XD...
total bout 8 people there...
gather then ARCADE hehe =)
play a while...
bout 7pm all the malays start to go to their prayer while me n SK went to...
KENNY ROGER'S hehe..
both of us sit and not eating the food as if we are the ones faasting haha XD...
quite a number of people stare at us cuz the table is full of food but we are not eating...
well to be a good friend we waited for all of them 2 arrive 1st then only...
MAKAN hehe =)

After having dinner, some start to go back, some go shopping while,
me and sk start journey go back lo hehe =)
I finally know the way to PANDAN PERDANA XD...
[that's where he stay, i fetched him=)]
And lucky the way to MRR2 highway isn't that hard from his house XD...
reach home then wanted to blog but fail XD...
anyway that all for this time hehe..
enjoy some pics hehe =)

My latest picture with her =)

Siong koon and me =)
Jaz and me XD
This is Sarah by the way =)

No comments:

Post a Comment