Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Monday, August 17, 2009

InstaLLaTion oF mERDEKA moNTH......./ BIG BANG ^_^



Today is seriously a OMG day XD...last sat those who went to school are supposed to sing (1 MALAYSIA) in front of the stage for today XD......SAdly no pics were taken...if not there will b some pics to see in this blog hehe...well the thing is that me n KENT ran around the assembly ground when chorus that time haha...many people was staring at both of us as if we are like crazy people running around haha ^_^...well that's all i guess hehe...nothing much for 2day hehe...
Anyway let me promote big bang for those who don't know them hehe =)
Big bang is a group consist of 5 guys
their nicknames R
-G Dragon(leader)-
-Top-
-Sol-
-D-lite-
-V-I-

I start to listen to their songs early this year XD...their 1st song that i listen n watched the MV in Utube was 'with you'
I would like to recommend some songs from them XD;
-Haru Haru
-Lies
-Make love
-My heaven
-Last Farewell/Baby baby
-With you
-Come be my lady
-ANd many
more XD-
That all for this time blog hehe ^_^ hope u do enjoy the songs hehe..peace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment