Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates...

My Vampire supplier came today XD...managed to get my hands on the book title NEW MOON[a.k.a BULAN BARU XD...] from ELYN hehe =)its twilight2 i guess haha =)...besides that lucky POW YEE willing to copy paste some vampire series for me XD...but forgot to clear my stuff in thumbdrive XD anyway wat she giv is wat i get 1st hehe =) i think the series[TRUE BLOOD] will be a nice show to watch hehe =) even it have quite a number of 18sx scenes XD...
Oh ya today i just register for my Japanese FUll TiMe course XD...
next week i'm gonna start my JAP studies hehe =) looking forward to it hehe =)
I'm gonna miss all my buddies is school =)
Anyway no worries cuz.....I will be back ^_^
My cpl[commercial pilot license] course in MElaka will start at 16 November hehe =) so i will most probably visit u guys before i leave hehe =)
Oh ya today i travel kinda...many miles i would like to say i guess XD...
1st once the bell rang, Kiri send me 2 Jusco...
there i jaywalk to another section of the road XD...
Board the bus to Sungei wang den...
ran to KL PLAZA...
register already then ran all the way to Bukit Bintang monorail =)
reach Hang tuah stop...got down...ran all the way to the bus stop near the Penjara Pudu XD...
Board the bus...stop at behind Carrefour...
ran in Carrefour bought 10balls of kaya balls XD...
ran all the way to class which is Ls1 really lol man XD...
Once reach class 1st thing that Sensei Goh told me was...
[Adrian why is your shirt out??Are u wearing skirt today???]
well the whole class had a great laugh a bit XD...
few minutes later i ask permission to eat those kaya ball's XD...
A-[raise hand] Teacher can I have my lunch now?? hehe =)
P.G-Aiyo U r not suppose to eat in class..anyway just eat....
A-Thanks teacher =)
suddenly while eating...
P.G-what do you think if a passer by were to see Adrian munching class...
It might show a bad reflection on the teacher who is teaching in front...
Ok that it...U can have 1 BALL will do...others save it for later =)
A-{LOLOLOLOL} haha anyway fine i put it aside...
few minutes later cant stand it then...
All the kaya BALL are in my stomach XD...its not very filling but still it gives me some strength XD...

Oh ya...I just saw TWILIGHT the movie...actually it skipped kinda a lot of part i guess...and Bella act sometimes kinda...like stone i mean...kaku a bit la...anyway she did her best =) i cant do it either XD...The sad case bout this movie is that they skipped the part where Edward kiss Bella then Bella faint...wasted man XD...If they were to put this part i'm sure people will enjoy it i guess hehe =)

That's all la hehe take care and enjoy moments in life ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment