Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nice to hang out with friends =)

Well today is 1 of a nice day hehe =)...well i really do miss my peeps[those high school friends ^_^] so today managed to have some moments wif my buddies hehe..but before meeting up with them there's always some stuff to do as usual...
House chores...
-vacuum-
-clean my room-
-any others...-
later on for lunch i decided 2 cook maggi XD...
unfortunate my cooking skills kinda awful so it taste kinda bad...
bad in such that i put too much H2O till the taste is slightly tasteless XD...
anyway its ok still can finish the who meal hehe =)
then went to basketball at club hehe =)
[must sweat a bit since my health level is in danger XD]
Finally...
Take cab to LM{leisure mall}
rush to cinema lucky movie haven start hehe...
well me Sarah and SIONG KOON...
3 of us watch UP hehe...
kinda nice actually the show^_^ very entertaining hehe...
I spend the evening with those 2 buddies hehe =)
after that is DINNER time XD...
decide to have dinner somewhere in Yu Lake...[i'm not so sure where is that place XD]
I ordered prawn mee and 1 'tong sui' cant remember what it is called XD...
as usual will chat hehe...
then start journey to home hehe =)
Lucky SARAH got car to fetch me home if not I wont be able to hangout with them hehe =)
well there's always next time to meet up again 1 la i believe hehe =)
that's all for today hehe =)
Love u guys hehe =) take care and see ya nex time ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment