Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HAppY Go LUcKY =)


Its a very good thing to have such attitude...happy go lucky really can enhanced ur mood whenever u might b in the blues hehe =) well i've got many real example hehe...well there's this story i would like to share XD...hope u enjoy hehe ^_^
Today is the cross country mssmkl zon pudu competition,
I'm the oldest contestant i guess XD..well cuz the comp is basically for form4 n below
students unless the school have lower form6 student[ (me =) ]
i saw many strong competitor..actually i'm kinda nervous at 1st hehe XD
Btw let me tell how does the happy go lucky thing came along hehe=)
Once after the race I'm ranked,7, but rumours spread that those who
did not took 3 rubber band will be DQ, that really hit certain people who ran their heart out and
got DQ...well I m 1 of those DQ ppl cuz i only hav 2 rubber band only...anyhow...
i relax n enjoy myself there haha =) wait till prize presentation to start..
during that ceremony only i wil know that i DQ or not...
well when it announce at rank7, some malay boy won...so i assume my medal is gone..
but suddenly...when they announce rank4,
'ADRIAN LIM SMK COCHRANE'
I was super shock haha XD...cant really describe the feeling hehe..
so conclusion I got a medal also XD...happy go lucky rocks hehe =)

Btw u guys should c me in the athlete uniform XD...
The super shorts with singlet XD...
FELT LIK WEARING UNDIE N RUn XD...
Can fell the wind blow when running XD...
anyway its a unique shorts cant deny XD...

that's all for this time hehe...hope u guys enjoy it hehe =)
Peace =)

ps=will try upload pics of me with my athlete attire in future hehe XD..meanwhile have a look at this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment