Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

22 & 23 August 2009(Genting & 30 hours of famine)

I had 2plans clashed so coincidence XD...parents force every family member in the house go GENTING to enjoy since my mom took some days off XD...At the same time that day i m suppose to attend the D.I.Y camp in kepong..its bout the 30hour of famine hehe =)anyway story goes like this...
~22/8/09~
woke up early in the morning about 9am...quickly jump out of the bed and packed my bags with haste XD...after that took shower then prepare 2 start journey to GENTING =)
stop by at Gotong Jaya for lunch...then check-in the hotel...
~things that happen in GENTING~
1st stop is cinema XD..watch district9...actually le i would rate maybe 2 or 3 starts only...its not very nice...from my point of view...others might think differently hehe =)

2nd stop..arcade XD...throw some money there haha=) anyway i think its always ok 2 pamper yourself once in a while hehe =)after that i lepak with my friend who work at GENTING hehe=)1 fella only la...wanted to pose the pic sadly my hp cant transfer 2 this lappy T.T..

3rd stop...lepak in the room haha=) lucky there's a twilight novel can accompany my boredome XD thanks 2 wai yen who borrow me hehe =)I'm gonna try my best finish reading it before school starts XD...honestly i haven seen that movie yet that's y i m curious bout this story XD...

4th stop...wait till the arrival of my cousins then went dinner...at the chinese restaurant near MING REN haha XD...

5th stop is ROCK/WALL CLIMBING hehe =) its damn fun man...best part is where i managed to reach the top hehe...then the another wall nearly reach the top haha XD...my mom,cousins(joshua n joel),my lil bro and my uncle joe also tried it hehe =)its not easy to reach the top but wif ful determination n focus surely nearly every1 can do it hehe =)

6th stop..ARCHERY hehe.. once after climbing straight away go to archery n play XD...only 4 kids play which are me,ian,josh,joel played archery =)funny part is when some of us shoot kinda wierd where the arrow flew very off target of not enough strenght to pull the bow XD...overall all of us had wonderful time hehe =)

7th stop..arcade for round 2 XD...which includes my cousin this time hehe...play not much...just a lil...only played DAYTONA2 & GHOST SQUAD hehe =)

8th stop...room n read the wonderful novel hehe...after few hours when down 2 get a Starbucks ice blended mocha XD...very refreshing indeed hehe...

9th stop...floor...took some blanket and made it as my mattress on the floor XD...since my both brothers want to occupy the bed hehe =) and finally Oyasuminasai hehe =)

~23/8/09~
woke up bout 9am...slowly bath in the bathtub with hot water so relaxing XD...anyway after that I read...pack bags and room...check-out of the hotel then head DOWN to my home area for lunch XD...later on I went back home and unload stuff in the car...start journey to BUKIT JALIL =)
~30 hour Famine countdown =)~
i reach at Bj bout 2.10pm if i m not mistaken...then call my DIY camp leader ERIC to bring me in hehe =)once i enter the entrance...they did the temperature check just in case some1 might b having fever XD...and wash hands with hand sanitizer hehe...when i enter the stadium it wass full with human who had been starving for bout 26hours already...total bout 6000(plus) are in the stadium...this is my 1st time joining this type of event well honestly its a very good way of charity work that those people are doing and that's what i believe hehe =)
played some mini games haha...my dear fren say that the DIY camp didn't really get supports from the camper...well that's kinda sad i guess..well if and only if i wan there...i'm kinda sure that i will make noise haha =) Oh ya guess what...i've seen few celebrities at there =)
celebrities such as Belinda,Daniel Lee,Jac victor,Ah mei(Taiwanese star),and many more hehe =)they just sang few songs the crowd will go wild..that's a real amazing thing that the celebrities had done for the day =) The OMG is when lining up to get ticket at the lrt...so many people were there lining up too XD...i think its normal people get stress..but somehow we had to handle stress with care and not just burst and done give a damn at the surroundings...for example when i was getting my ticket, the worker kinda piss off when she punch the wrong ticket to me..well honestly i spoke kinda loud..she(the worker) is kinda out of sudden raise her ***ing voice thinking that its my fault of making her do mistakes...well come on man..human does mistakes we r not perfect..anyway i also don really give a damn bout her la...

And here I m after dinner hehe..
anyway most important is enjoy ur life as much as possible =)
cuz its not a good idea of not apreciating life hehe=)
moreover people who doesn't have food felt the worst part of life...
so MUST be thankfull for all the food that had been served on the table...
And finally...MUST DO some CHARITY WORK when any of us gets older =)
well that's all for this time blog hehe=)
many more story...real life experience story to be told in future hehe =)
PEace ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment