Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Friday, August 21, 2009

HoliDAys here V coME!!!


Who loves holidays???I'm sure everyone in this love holidays rite??haha=)
tomorrow will be the starting of August holidays hehe =)
Every1 surely have plans during his or her holidays hehe =)
As for me err...my holiday plans are something like:

~30 hours of famine~
[sorry wen hui i accidentally give u headache bout me coming late XD hope everything will be fine =)]

~Book FAIR(KLCC)~
[must go there and get my books XD..aircraft studies book if got...japanese learning language book..n mayb 1 or 2 novel 2 improve my English haha=) ]

~1st Class Medical check up!!~
[MUST PASS THIS TEST!!! If not i m A UNFIT PILOT!!! XD]

~Pay respect to my late grandma~
[She is A REAL SUPERB GRANDMA =) anyway life has to move on...]

~Learn Japanese through Utube XD~
[preparation for intensive Japanese programme hehe=)]

~other stuff to do then all the above is wait till got people ajak go kai kai den i follow la hehe~

This 1 week holidays must treasure it honestly XD...
If not it will be a waste of time i guess XD...
Moreover when school reopens, school ends
will be at 3.30pm instead of 3pm XD...
When school reopens...it might be my last week in SMK COCHRANE XD...

Anyway live life happily n meaningful hehe =) Try not be EMO oR SAD most of the time...its a waste of time hehe =) even if u felt it...try to calm yourself then wake up n realize that life is wonderful hehe =) any problem go ' yam cha' with frens i'm sure those blue feelings will suddenly fade away 1 la hehe =)
Lastly HAPPY HOLIDAYS N HAPPY FASTING 2 AL
L MY MALAY FRIENDS HEHE=)
Smile S mUcH s PossiBle hehe=) you will never know that maybe some1 will be pleased with ur smiles =)[my fren told me this XD]

No comments:

Post a Comment