Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Un-intentionally flew into IFR XD

Basically at my rates, i m allow to fly on VFR rules(visual flight)
but few days ago when i did my nav the cloud and haze are really thick n BIG XD

I was thinking that not to return to base.. just proceed n get it done ..
n lucky i recalled some ways to fly my navigation..
I did something like airways as in i just track a VOR to another VOR get cross fixing to identify my location=) Thanks to Capt Keone who taught me this =)
(sorry for those who don really understand XD, well its basically fly without looking out XD)
And before commencing this act, i calculate my safety height..lucky at 3000feet i m above the highest features along my way =)
Lucky Fred did the same nav as me and we went together.. lucky he is there to keep me company to chat for some time...
honestly with 1 VOR doing all this stuff..its kinda tiring..
n takes a lot of hard work n effort to identify where i m in the air =)

After all the work of finding where i m, the most satisfying moment is when
i see the city that i was looking for XD
basically navigations are about moving from a city to a city hehe =)
when i landed back in Melaka i told Capt Keone..
He told me that he himself did it once in the US haha XD
then v just have a great laughter XD

Based on some stories, 95% ppl who fly VFR into IFR had met an accident..
I m considering myself super damn lucky to be apart of the 5% who survive in these kind of situations...
even though its just moment without having ground visual...
it kinda creeps me out when i m closed to being lost n cant find where i m XD
conclusion be safe at all cost =)

Btw the latest was i passed all my papers already =)
based on the latest news i pass all hahahahaha XD
no more resit n exam hall in MFA haha XD
FLY TILL GRADUATE =)
n of course step my foot in AIRLINES!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment