Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I got new instructor...

Well what do u know...
i've a new instructor hehe =)
his name is capt MU...
full name i dunno yet XD
he is ex-MFA's student =)

To think about it..if things doesn't look pretty good out there...
I'll be like him i guess haha XD being a AFI =)
Assist flying instructor la hehe =)
Today was my 1st flight with him since i cancel my nav...
well no matter what i've gotta fly with him at least a few times...
n today things went out pretty well...
he got no comment on my flight haha XD
only certain minor errors i guess XD
anyway...hopefully both of us can learn n be better everytime =)

Sadly i cant upload some new pics..
my hp got slight prob..i cant send it to my lappy=(
when its there then will do some uploads la heheh =)

Ever since after my exam...so far for the past 3days...
i've been progressing pretty well =)
now is my turn to expedite in my progress =)
do well be the best i can =)

i've took my batch mate Hazel for a mutual ride =)
i did some maneuver n she likes it..not shock at all...
n she did good landing on the way back =)
same goes to Fahmi today =)
3 entry of VMK haha =)
n a smooth touch down =)

well nothing much at the moment..
peaceout=)

No comments:

Post a Comment