Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Friday, December 3, 2010

Greetings!!! =) Welcome to Crazyk-wing=)

Aloha Every1 =) its me the owner of crazyk-wing hehe =)
final paper is over muahahha XD which means i have some time for my old fren (blog) hehe =)
1stly how do i look in my new hairstyle?? ok or ko???
happily comment it if u wan2 =)

So Far for Ground school---
last day was 26NOV 2010...
only few of us are in the class...
i'm very sure i m gonna miss moments in my ground school period hahaXD
Alright my class consist 22 cadets include me =)
Every1 in the class are nice towards me...
well there are of course some sarcasm as in...
ppl calling me Pendek...Dangerous pilot...n many more haha XD
well i don really mind those names =)
in fact i m ok with it and its good that i can get along with all of them hehe =)
and i hope for the best for my frens who needs to resit some papers..
All the best ya buddies =) make sure u KICK JAA ASS!!!


and for the updates of my flying sector------
i have 83hours will expedite n try my very best to grad in the month of early April max hehe =)
and the moment i grad i will be having 200 hours hehe =)
when i m not busy...most likely i will apply to join the flying club
at sungai besi =) if i m not mistaken, i m allowed to bring frens n family take a up-close
look at KL city =) err...which is get to see KLCC in the air haha XD
well that will be my future plan=)
And not to forget if i cant land a job in Malaysian Airlines or Air Asia,
Me and Liyana
don look down on female pilot =)
Me and raymond
-he is a nice guy=)
Me and Nicole =)
He is my senior haha XD

i wont be just lazing around at home doing nothing much..
i will be a AFI aka Assist Flying Instructor for the small aircraft hehe =)
Gain more experience b4 the big job...AIRLINER *_* so cool!!! haha XD

well guys and girls =)
I m back once again hahahaha XD =)
and for U guys out there chasing dreams...
MAKE SURE CHASE TILL THE MAX!!!
DON BE A QUITTER N Smile ya =)

current updates...
still with Debbie(my dear)
still active and playful!!!
love frens n family hehe =)

peaceout,
-AdRiAn-
-CRazyk_wing=)

1 comment:

  1. My dear,dont flirt with ur new hair so much or else I just take a pair of scissors and cut them off XD
    anyway love u too :)
    and seeing ur dream comes true makes me happy too :) just so u know.
    we grow together,xoxo.

    ReplyDelete