Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Havin fun back seating the twin flight =)





Few days ago went back seating my previous instructor twin flight =)
He's no longer my instructor...miss him man haha XD
btw all this pictures were taken with my laptop hahahahaha XD
This flight is a last min decision XD cuz my fren he call me just join the fun =)
using my laptop camera is kinda better than my hp haha XD
but of course my hp is clearer is take pics that is static-ly there haha =)

In this flight its actually kinda like a joy ride to me...
cuz i m not paying n indirectly go up n learn n experience some stuff =)
Twin engine got lots more of stuff to do...single engine less checks...
Oh ya i've pass my 100hours mark last 2 days ago =) Its a good news =)
total up for today i have 100:50haha =)
long more to go b4 enter twin =) enter need 165 hours =)
anyway till next time =) peace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment