Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tsunami AT Haeundae ^_^ (SUNDAY) late posted


Wow UNexpectedly this Korean movie is kinda interesting =)
today i watch this movie with my dear hehe =)
lucky my friend was working at the ticket counter help me out with seating position XD
He helped me to get kinda nice seat =) 4th row from top =)
Thanks Tinesh =)

Well this story is something like a love story a bit =)
overall its nice hehe =)
comedy a bit and touching =)
many people T.T during certain moment XD
my dear also cried XD
once movie ended tissues are spotted in the cinema haha XD
overall its an interesting movie =)
worth watching hehe =)
Taken outside cinema =) waited eagerly for the show =)
me and my dear =)

REALLY OMG la a bit when i was on my way home...
after sending my dear back...
at mrr2.......
there's this black chevolet (not sure what type car)
don't want to give way at the fast lane...
since i saw 1 myvi behind me overtake me n that car...
i follow the myvi...
but when my turn cutting the black car...
suddenly he hon me pulak...
haiz...
maybe its my fault...maybe its his/her fault...
my fault cuz mayb
-i turn right that time to early so my back of the car nearly kiss the car...
his/her fault cuz
-driving at the wrong lane...come on la moving slow drive at slow lane la.....its bad to hold a car behind...besides i think mayb he/her look down on the wonderful HONDA CITY!!!That car is still strong man hehe =)

Anyway glad its over things are fine..
hopefully not much trouble will occur again...
HOPEFULLY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment