Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Very OMG day!!!



The day started kinda ok =)
Woke up early for basketball =)*1 of my fav sports =)
Well the funny part bout today is that my bros and me forget to take the house key along when v head out XD
This cause us so much trouble worrying XD
Anyway plan still goes on...basketball till i accidentally injured my left shoulder XD
lucky its a minor injury hehe =)
where it will cure soon hehe =)
After that went to rain3 to prepare ourselves for movie at KLCC =)
Today all of us decided to watch G-FORCE(the cute genie pig ^_^)
The show is kinda ok for me =)
COMMENTS=mayb i will rate 3 1/2 start, entertaining , surely will laugh at certain part =)


Then the real OMG of the day hehe =)
Since v didn't bring the key out of the house...
V plan to wait at home for my mom and dad to come back once after the movie =)
So v wait......wait.......wait.....
finally till when my bro call my mom then she say that mayb in 1 hour time only will come back XD
At that time all of us was lik OMG!!!!!!
So v search for certain spot where v can climb in to open the door....
LUCKILY my lil bro TOILET WINDOW is open XD
The funny part is that v gotta stack ourselves to be *tall hehe =)
The person who climbed is me XD
its kinda scary when i'm at the top already XD
My bro so siao man take a pic of me when i'm at the top XD*the pic kinda embarres 1 XD*
every step that i did i pay super full attention...1 mistake i might just fall and dunno what can happen XD...THANK BUDDHA that nothing happen and i managed to climb in XD
Well life really has its own special surprises XD
So as a human we must be well prepare for any obstacles =)
AND DO THE BEST IN THE OBSTACLES hehe =)
Ian my lil bro =)
Nicholas my Big bro =)
Me the crazy 1 =)
*We made a great team today ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment