Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

stupidity of me XD

Just now class was real lol la XD
and also not so happy class la XD
well this class le the teacher is kinda
strict, wants high class, and etc la..
funny part is that..
What the hell makes me cut just a stupid thread at my shirt XD..
after cutting it he spotted me...
then ask..
(What r u doin ADRIAN?)
i should digest those words 1st b4 answerXD
cuz i say (i'm cuttin smtg )...
he was so piss haha XD
then start to bla bla all of us XD
kesian man haha XD
well its a stupidity of me cant deny haha XD
i should just say (nothingsir)
but ended up saying smtg stupid XD..
anyway gotta study hard la =)
This blog will not die till i die hehe =)

1 comment:

  1. What a way to answer something. I have the same Issue with My Malay teacher. I have a name in her class. 'Budak Blur Face'

    ReplyDelete