Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

this is a new chapter... my life in flying academy =)

I just finished my JAA papers (4of them)
hopefully they pass with flying colours hehe =)
n in future i've got 8more JAA papers to sit XD
well basically its best that if i can pass all in 1 go =)
so that i would not need to resit it again XD
All these papers i treat them like my temporary girlfriends XD
since in mfa its like always me with my books...
so i guess ya maybe its for temporary girlfrend XD
then its best that i dump all my gf 1by1 haha XD
so that i x have to see them again XD
seeing them again cost rm500!!! XD
so its really killing the financial status XD

Anyway now its time to tell the beginning of my new chapter hehe =)
in mfa here the periods are...
phase1,fly,phase2,fly,phase3 and fly till grad...
the phases are ground school =)
they are kinda tough no joke man XD
i mean the subjects...only a few of it is easy to pass...
oh yes, the best part of groundschool is that the passing marks.....
75% above!!!!!!!!
SO DAMN HIGH MAN XD
so conclusion its a must to study hard haha =)
and since my phase 1 ended,
i'm gonna enter my 1st flying phase now la hehe =)
oH yea i've got 1 thing that i must post =)
my flying instructor hehe =)
his name is captain Keone =)
he's 24, from jamaica =)
me n 1 of my batchmate is under him..
this few days got many briefings haha XD
n of course he did some briefing to us also...
but its kinda diff from the other capt brief... a little =)
he loves givin many more info =)
more than suppose to know bout an aeroplane hehe =)
i'm very lucky to be selected under him =)
however his expectations on students are kinda high haha XD
examples...
do 1st solo after 10 hours...
able to speak with atc(air traffic control) after 5 hours XD
answer questions and ask any questions XD
well basically everyday there's a new thing to learn hehe =)
there's 1 flying capt told me that...
the more u know about aviation, the more things that u dont know...
these words are kinda attention grabber hehe =)
it also means that everyday there's smtg to learn in life =)
i will post some vid n pic bout my flying when i m able to do it la hehe =)
be patient ya hehe =)
thanks very much XD
and as i say...
This blog will not die unless the owner does XD

vacating,
-AdRiAn-
-Happy go lucky hehe =)
take care guys n guls =)

1 comment: