Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My new toy =)

Twin engine in future hehe =)
Scary man when under Cumulus nimbus XD
Thanks to my capt keone=)
he took this for me =)
pulau besar below me hehe =)
this pic kinda wierd XD
i did not smile widely haha XD
i like this picture hehe =)
its me n my taiko keone hehe =)
Hello everybody hehe =)
i really m so lucky =)
i mean i do really believe in happy go lucky hehe =)
i've got my new toy hehe =)
its a lappy XD with this i can blog a lot kua XD
well sadly picture i din't take XD
but if u r really curious what it is...
well its just a dell inspiron la not vaio or mac hehe =)


anyway lets put up some updates shall we hehe =)
ever since i step my foot in malaysian flying academy...
I'm looking forward for any challenge hehe =)
and i m very thankful to my parents who really help me in this particular hehe =)
without them i think i wont be studying here hehe =)

thanks mom n dad =)
n my frens who wish me all the best hehe =)

ok now stuff that do happen =)
today was my resit paper... PRINCIPLE OF FLIGHT =)
i hope i pass it hehe =)
and the funny part bout today was...
we did some transmitting haha XD
i sweep my leg indicate the alphabet XD
well happy go lucky nothing happen in the examhall hehe =)
no 1 was cought but when v came out of the hall...
many confusion starts to happen XD
bout my fren cant hear my cough sound/ my feet sound haha XD
and i found out some silly mistakes i did back there...hopefully things will be fine hehe =)
besides its not the end cuz sem2 subjects still must study XD
5 subjects man XD many wor haha =)
don play play if resit again will look ugly on my report book in future haha XD


then recently my batch won the volleyball tournament also =)
very unsangka-able haha XD
1st placing some more XD lucky us hehe =)


anyway more to blog in future la =)

now is just testing the speed of broadband hehe =)
if uploads r real fast then it will be wonderful hehe =)
n for those who r having mid year test or exam all the best to u guys n girls ya hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment