Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MENTAL TORTURE........

WAlao man XD
looks like every high rank instructor(my examiner) likes to do mental torture...
hopefully he doesn't look at this page XD
well after my test...there was a de-brief bout my performance...
he told me to read bout stalls...
-a characteristic of planes which might lead into a crash...
so i read bout it n get prepared...

during de-brief...
so 1st question...
name me 5symtoms of stall...
i answered...
tell me 3facts during stall....
i answered...
oh u say wing drop...tell me bout wing drop...
i answered...(till there was once he say fuck u la u think u can recover ah hahahaha [in a laughing way})
well he is right that i cant recover a wing drop at 500ft XD
therefore i m damn surprise he says that my engine fire drill was good XD
anyhow more new questions was asked nby him...
N i cant really answer....
so pai seh man XD...
he pulak suka suka explain then ask U understand??
sometimes i felt blur...but kinda un a bit la XD
i don wan2 hurt his feelings...
so must say un la XD

anyway good news after 1hour 15 min of mental torture...
FINALLY we shake hands n he say congrates XD
I really feel like LOL MAN!!!!!
after mental torture only i can pass XD
the another good news is that i can wear 1 red bar aphlets(x sure how 2 spell){the thing at the shoulder 1 }
thats all la =) take care guys n girls =)
n treat mental torture as a study time =)
its a good thing to do hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment