Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My mooncake festiwal 2009 =)

THANKS VERY MUCH BRO for last minute drive =)
ThANKS VERY MUCH for DRiVING me 2 jusco =)
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL EVERY1 =)
Hope u all have a great day hehe =)
honestly i had a great day also hehe =)
today starts i woke up at 7.55am just to get ready for KIRI to come and fetch me XD
THANKS A LOT FOR FETCHING ME BRO =)
well its very surprising that school had "Hari Raya" OpenDAy Celebration =)
1st meal which is laksa johor XD
buta buta i duty pulak XD
feeding KIRi XD
anyway its a good thing hehe =)
oh ya there's a situation at school XD...
well many people ask Y M I HERE???
and the exact answer they should know that i'm still a cochranean la XD
i got the right to be there la XD
anyway its ok for u guys to ask hehe =)
cuz its my fault for not telling u guys my situation hehe =)
hontoni gomenasai XD(really sorry)


After the makan session at school i went to pavi to catch a movie...
dont want to talk bout it much...
sadly my friends x wan2 watch 'THE PERFECT GATEAWAY'
and ended up watching some THAI movie haiz really ZA DAO man XD
anyway its ok hehe since once in a while only i will see them XD


Then DINNER WAS AWESOME !!!
total12 people dining together =)
Its a very nice thing to dine together hehe =)
Well based on self principle ,
FAMILY 1st PRINCIPLE is a good thing hehe =)

alright now is picture talk hehe =)ENJOY =)
Pui yan-me-yee ling =)Guy handling satay =)
Me + KAI jIE =)
me + Azril =)
i love this advertisement =) 2reasons...The words says NEVER GIVE UP!!!another reason........i think u all can guess it XD

Sheu ling + me + lee li =)

me - siao ee =)
King Scout TEACHER =)
My wonderful coach THE HANDSOME 1 =)
Me + Shuki (My jap getting better le XD)
Me + JULIUS (TALL TAIKO)
ME + PENGETUA XD
ME + Wen HUi aka a***da =)
Me and ELYN aka gula XD
Yenhooi + Sin Hong + ME =)
ME + Sook Hsen =) (satay stall is the background =)
ME + LAI yen =)
ME + Ting SHENG(K.F6 council) + CHIN CHUEn =)
sook hsen and me and yen hooi =)
Food on the table Before.....
After..... YUMMY =)
Some candles done by my cousins after dinner =)
Errrrrr some RIP moment for the centipedes..... XD
ATTENTION SOME PICTURES I DID NOT POST and CAN TAKE A lOOK at my facebook there =) my facebook name is Adrian Liang XD funny 1 XD
YAAAAAAAAMMM SSEEENNNNGGGGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment