Will soar up to the skies =)

Will soar up to the skies =)
Chase the DREAM=)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Things that a pilot must respect =)

Today was kinda scary for me...
there are so many accidents happen in aviation industries...
Well it reALLy creeps me out haha XD
Anyhow its the path that i choose..
and i'm gonna do my best in it hehe =)

Ok things that pilot need to really respect and appreciate...
1)MAP!!!!!
Today i was semi lost...{malunya XD}
i mean reallly those type where i'm noot sure where i'm heading XD
I'm suppose to track Bkt Beruang....
but as time goes by...i notice the hill that i'm tracking isn't bkt beruang XD..
I panic a while haha XD
Lucky i mean real lucky that i managed to calm myself XD
THE MOST LUCKY THG IS THAT THE MAP IS IN MY BAG =)
I FELT SO RELIEVE HAHA XD
then lucky i've done 2 navigations...
so i managed to find my way out of the "sesat place"
and join back the circuit...
so pai seh until the ATC called me and ask for my position haha XD
Well this is a fact that pilot must respect the use of MAP =)

2)WIND!!!!!!
In the morning i flew with my instructor...
i'm not lost and the wind is calm =)
in my next flight (2.30pm-4pm)
is the flight that i sesat a bit...
and doin solo XD...
The thing is...
wind is so powerfull that it really can blow things away XD
When i was doing my circuits...
wind is coming from 270 at 16 knots....
Its a real not easy to land condition...
on my 1st attempt its kinda ok...
2nd attempt...I go around XD admit defeat to wind XD
3rd and final attempt..
that time i knew that i will be late...
(cuz its other ppl turn to fly the aircraft)
so no matter what i just try my best to land it...
on approach i'm ok...still maintaining center line...
when i wanted to touch down...
the plane skidded to the left...
i was scared that moment...
then i try align it back to straight line sadly it turn out worst than i expect..
when i did it i skidded to opposite direction straight away XD..
i freak out then i STORM THE BRAKES!!!!!!!
STEP TILL THEMAX until it came full stop haha XD
that moment i'm glad to be alive XD
from there i notice that crosswind we as pilot...
MUST RESPECT CROSSWIND =)
so that i'm good with the wind and the wind is good with me =)
If I don respect the wind...
I might ended up breaking the wings of the aircraft XD
and that is a fact that i wont want it to happen XD

3) INSTRUCTORS =)
Newbie like us are noob =)
I agree with it cuz i'm not a pro yet =)
well when he(Capt Keone) is around...
Instantly i'll receive advise from him hehe =)
but that moment he wasn't there XD
that makes me respect his presence haha =)
it might sound lol but its true =)
thanks to him I'm still alive hehe =)
and thanks to him the plane i flew just now is still ok condition =)
and conclusion i respect him (SUPER HIGH)
cuz of who he is and me of course must learn as much as possible b4 its too late =)

Anyway that's all for this time XD
too much aviation stuff anyway hope readers may understand hehe =)
take care and all the best hehe =)
PeaceOUT,
-AdRiAn-
-Crabbing technique no so good...
-gotta learn wing low technique more XD

No comments:

Post a Comment